The Score Lookup tool is your secret weapon to easily answer the "Why was this lead scored this way?"
Benefits of Score Lookup
Improved transparency: with the Score Lookup, you have full visibility into how the Customer Fit score is calculated for any given lead and the factors that contribute to them. This allows you to identify any gaps or changes to make in your model or data sources. No blackbox!
Build trust with your Sales team: by providing Sales or Marketing with clear and concise explanations for scores, you'll be able to create trust in your scoring.
How to use the Score lookup?
- Log into your MadKudu account app.madkudu.com
- Click on Score Lookup on the left navigation bar
- Enter any email in the search bar and click View score
You'll then see the following sections:
Score result: view the score and the signals returned by any of your Customer Fit models deployed
- Score explanation: identify why a lead is scored this way, so you can provide Sales teams with clear and concise explanations for why certain leads are prioritized or not.
- Score breakdown: the Score Lookup provides a clear breakdown of the score calculation steps, so you can see exactly how each lead is scored, based on your historical data and your business override rules.
Enrichment: view which enrichment data points are used to score a lead, and where they come from, whether it's from MadKudu's enrichment partners or your CRM. This provides an added layer of transparency and allows you to verify the reliability of your data sources.
Why does the score here differ from the score I see in my CRM?
This is because the profiles page displays the customer fit score and signals returned by MadKudu API, which is the same as the realtime scoring in your integration. If you have a batch model for your Customer Fit model, this means you are probably using enrichment from your CRM which can only be leveraged in batch scoring. To read more about batch and realtime scoring, see more here.