- You have the Architect or Admin permissions
Running a quick check of your model's performance on a new customer segment (in Madkudu, this is called an Audience). Examples: different geographies, industries, or product line. This is useful if you want to have a glimpse before modifying your model.
- If this segment doesn't yet exist in Madkudu, create a new Audience:
- Access the Audience Mapping in the app (App > Mapping > Audience Mapping).
- Create an audience with the right filters. If you don't see a particular field from an object, please make sure you have pulled the field. Access this by looking at Integrations > Connector > Pull.
- Wait for the new audience processing to be completed (this typically takes 24hours).
- Check the performance:
- Once the audience has been created, go to App > Predictions > Customer Fit.
- Select your audience in the top-left corner, then look at the performance charts below.
- Determine whether you want to update your model, create new models or do nothing :)
Unsure what to look at when evaluating performance? Check out Recall and Precision: how is the performance of a prediction model measured?