- You have the Architect or Admin permissions
With great power, comes great responsibility - so this document aims to empower you with the right tools to play around with this user role.
Objective: If you would like to measure your current model performance against specific target segments (example: geos, product lines, industries, etc.), you could potentially do this BEFORE modifying the model so that you can determine the appropriate next steps.
- Access the Audience Mapping in the app (App > Mapping > Audience Mapping).
- Create an audience with the right filters. If you don't see a particular field from an object, please make sure you have pulled the field. Access this by looking at Integrations > Connector > Pull.
- Wait for the new audience processing to be completed (this typically takes 24hours).
- Once the audience has been created, you can then filter the model performance report in App > Predictions > Customer Fit to that audience and look at the recall of the model on the audience. Based on the results here, you can then determine if you want to update the model, create new models or do nothing. :)