- You have the Architect or Admin permissions
With great power, comes great responsibility - so this document aims to empower you with the right tools to play around with this user role.
Objective: If you receive feedback from your leadership or sales team to go after a specific segment but Sales is seeing leads in those segments as unqualified, since historically they have not been performing, you could potentially apply an override to boost that target segment to qualified.
- Access the Data Science Studio through the Customer Fit Model (App > Predictions > Customer Fit > Diagnostics > Model).
- Create a computation with that target segment definition by going on Customer Profile > Computations > New Computation. Ensure that you select "Customer Available (the computation will be visible in Customer Fit Insights)" tag. Click on Release and Recompute and wait for the processing to be completed.
- Once completed, go back to the Data Science Studio tab and check out the Univariate Analysis for that particular computation. Here, you want to see what proportion of leads contribute to conversions. If lift is > 0.5 (best to be above 1) and with a significant number of leads/conversions, it means that the target segment is "performing". If not, this just means that historically you may not have had that many leads or even conversions in those target segment so it would be important to take a self-assessment here if you still want to override this target segment as qualified.
- Create the override with the target segment definition.
- Validate the performance of this update in the Validation tab. The benchmark is to get 20-30% of population to 60-80% of conversions as well as a linear conversion rate across each segment.