You are importing accounts in your CRM and would like to score them as soon as possible?
MadKudu does not support real-time scoring of Salesforce Accounts or HubSpot Companies directly in your CRM but you can set up a Zapier.
Note that we support direct scoring of Salesforce Accounts in batch. Learn more
- You have a Zapier account
- You have permission to connect your organization Salesforce to Zapier
- You have a MadKudu account
- You have created the MadKudu fields in Salesforce at the Account level
- You have subscribed to the Account Fit scoring*
*If you have not subscribed to the Account Fit scoring with MadKudu (an add-on to your current plan), then scores won't get updated by MadKudu after this first real-time score sent by Zapier. Learn more about real-time versus batch scoring.
- Customer Fit
The Likelihood to Buy score at the account level is not available in realtime in MadKudu API nor in Zapier
How to set up the Zapier?
- Connect to your Zapier account
- Click Make a Zap
- Select your Salesforce account as the trigger App
- Select New Record as the event
- Select MadKudu as the action
- Connect your MadKudu account using the API key in app.madkudu.com > Integrations > API
- Zapier asks for an Email but our API works with both emails and domains -> enter "madkudu@" and select the field containing the domain of your account (the cleanest, without https://, www. ...) In the example below we use "website" but you can use a custom field of your choice.
- Add Salesforce Action
- Select Update Record
- Select ID for the Record to Update
- Update the Salesforce fields
- MK Customer Fit Score with MadKudu Properties Customer Fit Score
- MK Customer Fit Segment with MadKudu Properties Customer Fit Segment
- MK Customer Fit Signals with MadKudu Properties Customer Fit Top Signals
- Turn on Zap
You should end up with the following Zap
The MadKudu scores will be available within 5-10mn in Salesforce after the Account creation.
Any question? Shoot us an email at email@example.com