- You have connected Segment to MadKudu.
- You are on a Business plan with Segment
- from your workspace source(s): your website, app backend and/or front end... Please make sure it includes Identify, Track, Page, Group depending on what is needed.
- to the MadKudu destination
- for the time period of 9 months
- Start date: 9 months before the day you've connected Segment and MadKudu
- End date: current time
- All events or only a subset? Systems events that are not actions performed by users like enrichment_provider aren't necessary to send to MadKudu. If you have a lot, please remove them from the Segment Replay.
Depending on the volume of data to transfer, it may take from a few hours to a few weeks (>500M records) given the Segment API rate limit of the Replay to S3 and the limit rate of the pull from S3 to MadKudu. We recommend to only send the Segment events necessary to configure MadKudu otherwise your implementation may be delayed until we get the full history of data. Please refer to this documentation or consult our implementation team at email@example.com to understand what are relevant events versus irrelevant events to configure your scoring.