MadKudu Data Studio allows you to easily edit your scoring configuration and much more.
The Studio allows you to
- understand who is your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- create models during your onboarding and edit them: adding rules based on your Sales team feedback, surfacing more information in your CRM, adjusting the volume of MQLs ...
- create computations and aggregations to export directly to your CRM
- analyze the DNA of a list of leads
- create predictive models or simple rule-based segmentations based on firmographic, demographic and technographic data
- preview samples of scored leads before updating your model in production
- ... and much more!
Where do I see my model(s)?
Go to the Predictions page in the MadKudu App, and click 'Data Studio' in the top right corner.
Alternatively, you can also go to studio.madkudu.com and authenticate.
You will arrive on the home page where you can
- View the list of live models, if any
- Click on the model name to Open it
- Rename model name
- Duplicate the model to start from a copy instead of modifying the model live in your system
- Archive models
- Create new models
What are the different models?
- Customer Fit
- PQL = Likelihood to buy at the Person level (which includes the Lead Grade)
- MQA = Likelihood to buy at the Account level
What is the difference between Realtime and Batch?
The Customer Fit model can be used to score your leads in real-time, to send your leads straight to Sales as soon as they request a demo for example or as soon as they are created in your CRM, while a batch scoring would make sure their score is regularly updated with any additional information collected. Learn more about realtime and batch scoring.
The real-time model can only use the data available... in real time, while the batch model can use all the data you have in your CRM, from your enrichment provider or Sales input. Therefore the 2 models do not have access to the same information and therefore need to be built separately. Learn more about how Madkudu uses your CRM data in the customer fit model.
Who has access to the Data Studio?
The platform is accessible
- in read-only mode for users with the role "user" -> they can see how the model is configured, but cannot modify it.
- in edit mode for users with the role Architect, and Admin
Do I need a Data Science background to use the platform?
Nop! We'll point out a few core concepts on the way but the goal is to remove any complexity or need for prior Data Science knowledge. However, if you are a Data Scientist, there would be advanced parameters you would be comfortable changing.
Do I need to know any code to configure MadKudu scoring?
No! You may run into some SQL code but on advanced features only allowing more advanced customization.
If you are a SQL ninja on the other hand, then you'll be able to play around with these advanced configurations.