✅ Source ❌ Destination
Send your web traffic and in-app data tracked in Amplitude to MadKudu to enrich your behavioral scoring and understand who are your most engaged users.
What does this integration do?
This integration allows MadKudu to access your web analytics data. More specifically:
- People profiles
- Events (eg. user 123 did 'add user' on 05/28/2016 11:32:54)
Amplitude data is used to find who is ready to buy based on their level of activity on your website or product.
How to set it up?
- Log in to your Amplitude account.
- In the Analytics environment, click on Settings at the bottom of the navigation bar
- Click on Projects in the navigation, then on the project containing your product data
- From the General section, copy the values for the API key and the Secret Key
- Log into MadKudu
- Go to Integrations
- Click on Amplitude
- Paste those keys there
- Click Save
This is it! MadKudu will start pulling your Amplitude data immediately.