What is a Computation?
In the context of MadKudu, a computation can be a firmographic, demographic or technographic enrichment trait used in Fit models or segmentations (e.g. industry, company_size, tag_is_b2b, has_dbms_tech, is_hiring...) to identify if a Person or Company is a good fit for you, and to segment and prioritize your Leads, Contacts and Accounts.
What is a Computation used for?
- As a feature for a predictive Customer Fit models
- As a trait for a point-based Customer Fit models
- To create overrides in the Customer Fit models
- To surface information to your Sales team in the MadKudu signals field
- To segment your database when the computation is directly pushed to your CRM
What data is a computation built on?
Computations are built from demographic, firmographic, or technographic data sources.
This data can come from
- enrichment MadKudu has from third-party partners (e.g. Clearbit, PredictLeads, HG data)
- enrichment MadKudu has built internally (e.g. spam detector, predicted revenue, predicted traffic...)
- enrichment you purchase from third-party vendors (e.g ZoomInfo, Bombora, Intricately...)
- self declared information you collect from your prospect (from signup form)
- sales team direct input in your CRM
To create computations based on enrichment data you collect or purchase, MadKudu needs to be able to pull this data from your CRM.
MadKudu provides ~200 standard computations out of the box for you to use and to build on top of them. For example, hg_tech is a standard computation available which contains the list of techs detected for a company.
You can create a computation is_using_competitor by parsing the hg_tech looking for your competitor's product name
is_using_competitor defined as "IF hg_tech contains Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel THEN 1, ELSE 0)
How can I create a computation?
=> Create your own computation following these instructions