What is the Audience mapping about?
The Audience mapping allows to define a specific population of Leads/Contacts to train a model against in the Data Science Studio or look at the performance of a model/segmentation against in the App > Predictions.
For example, frequent audiences built are: inbound, demo requests
What is the Audience mapping used for?
- Train and validate a model in the Data Science Studio on a specific population
- Look at the performance of a model in the Predictions on a specific population
Where is this mapping available?
In app.madkudu.com > Mapping > Audience mapping.
How to create a new audience?
- You are a MadKudu user with Architect permissions
- MadKudu needs to be pulling the CRM fields you'd like to map first before adding them to the attribute mapping. Please follow instructions here
- Go to app.madkudu.com > Mapping > Audience mapping
- Click on Create new configuration
- Select Create New
- Enter a name for your audience (example: outbound) without special characters. You can use lower cases, upper cases and space.
- Select conditions based on:
- Source system
- Case insensitive (allows to find the value regardless of upper/lower case)
- Add any other necessary condition by clicking on Add a new condition
- If you are using multiple conditions, edit the condition logic like accordingly
- Example: $1 AND ($2 OR $3)
- When you are done, click on PublishWell done! You should receive a confirmation email and after the email, the new audience will be available in the platform in the next 4-8hours.
- Source system: Salesforce
- Object: Contact
- Field: leadsource
- Condition: is any of
- Value: outbound, partner, list imported
- Case insensitive: checked
If you are SQL savvy, you can see this as a WHERE condition in SQL, where the source system and object indicate which table to query.
- If you get a 500 error, please make sure you are still logged in. Note that by refreshing the page, your configuration will be lost
- If you get a 404 error, please make sure
- all input fields have a value (audience name, logic, value..)
- no special character like "/" , " ' " is used in the audience name
Still having issues? Please send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the configuration you are trying to publish and we'll get to you as soon as we can.