- You have configured Okta for MadKudu
- You have a MadKudu account with Admin permissions
- Your company has an existing Okta account to set up SAML SSO
- You have Admin permissions of your company's Okta account
To allow your employees to connect to MadKudu using Okta, you will need to assign them both in Okta and in MadKudu. Please follow both step 1 and step 2
Step 1: Assign users in Okta
- In Okta Console, go to Applications.
- Click on the MadKudu app.
- Under the Assignments tab, click Assign and choose whether you would like to assign Okta to a user or a group of users.
- Click Assign next to the user or group.
- Choose the user or group.
- Click Save and Go Back.
- Click Done.
Step 2: Assign users in MadKudu
Sign in to the MadKudu app app.madkudu.com
Go to Settings > Users
Add users (please refer to this documentation for more instructions)
Added users will receive an invitation to MadKudu with a link to the SSO login page.
To delete or update users, please do so in both Okta and MadKudu.