Different roles are available to grant different levels of permissions to MadKudu users in the App and Data Science Studio.
- User Management (App)
- adding/deleting users
- changing permissions
- configuring the Authentication mode (Single Sign-On)
- Integrations Configuration (App)
- updating the connection to the systems connected to MadKudu like your Salesforce, Marketo, Segment ...
- checking the API usage
- Scoring Configuration (App + Data Science Studio)
- editing mappings
- editing computations and models in the Data Science Studio
- Report Configuration (App)
- configuring the Insights Reports
- Fastlane Configuration (App)
- configuring of the real-time Fastlane flow for demo requests or other visitors' actions. Learn more.
|User Management||✍️ can edit||❌ no access||❌ no access|
|Integrations Configuration||✍️ can edit||👀 can view||👀 can view|
(App + Data Science Studio)
|✍️ can edit||✍️ can edit||👀 can view|
|Report Configuration (App)||👀 can view||👀 can view||👀 can view|
|Fastlane Configuration||✍️ can edit||❌ no access||❌ no access|
Admin (all permissions)
Recommended to assign the Admin role to the users who can invite other users, have Architect permissions (see below), promote other users to Architect or Admin roles, and manage integrations.
Recommended to assign the Architect role only to the users in your company who went through a training on the Data Science Studio with us or with another Architect or Admin, usually Marketing Ops or Data Scientist as they'll have the power to modify the scoring model.
Recommended for any other user who doesn't need to manage users nor the configuration of the platform but who would need to understand the configuration of the scoring and consult the Predictions and Insights reports.
- How can I invite new users to MadKudu app and manage their roles?
- Where can I find more details about the Architect role?