What is it for?
Madkudu's Bulk Scorer enables you to score a list of leads or domains on the fly.
You can score both leads or accounts by simply loading a CSV into the MadKudu app. The predictions will be based on the live customer fit models of your choice (using realtime scoring).
Typical use cases are:
- Score a list of leads or accounts before loading them into your CRM
- Sense check or filter a target account list for your outbound ABM
- Figure out how exciting your list of attendees to an event is
- Compare how two different live models would score a list of leads or accounts without having to push the multi fit score to your CRM
How to use it
- Set up a CSV with a list of Emails or Domains in the first column.
Note that any other format would yield a failure to score.
Here's an example
- Log into MadKudu app > Integrations > Bulk Scorer
- Drag and drop your CSV into the Bulk scorer page.
- Select the Customer Fit model you would like to score the list with, then Click "Submit".
- MadKudu will start scoring your records and you will then receive a confirmation email with a link that takes you to a page where you can download a scored CSV. 🎉
NOTE: Depending on the volume of records to score, this can take a few minutes to a few hours.
- Bulk Scorer supports scoring for the customer fit models (learn more about Customer Fit models here)
- Both Standard and multi fit models are supported.
- the Bulk scorer does not support behavioral scoring
1. I uploaded the CSV, but after X hours I have not received any email yet
How big is your list of records? If you are scoring more than a few thousand records, this may impact the Bulk's scorer speed. Please try breaking down your list into smaller files.
Still having issues? Try these troubleshooting tips.
2. How many emails / domains can I score?
If you need to score more than 5k records, we recommend breaking up your file into chunks of 3k (or smaller) and passing them through the scorer one by one. Please also note that Bulk Scorer may take more time depending on your API usage current plan (with a smaller plan, Bulk Scorer typically has to score records by smaller batches).
3. Why are there fewer scored emails than what I uploaded?
The scorer only returns scores for valid emails/domains.
- To provide a score,
- on Leads/Contacts, MadKudu needs a valid email (format email@example.com or other extensions)
- on Accounts, MadKudu needs a valid website (contains domain.com or other extensions)
This could explain why some emails were not returned in the scored CSV file.