Ever wished you could score a list of leads before loading them into your CRM? Or wanted to figure out based on the list of attendees of an event if it was worth sending more reps?
This article will walk you through the steps to get predictive scores of all your leads directly within a CSV. The predictions are based on your standard customer fit models.
Scoring leads is as simple as loading a CSV into the MadKudu app.
You can score both People (with email addresses) or Companies (with the domain name).
- Set up a CSV with a list of Emails or Domains in the first column.
Note that any other format would not be accepted and would yield a failure to score.
Here's an example
- Log into MadKudu app > Integrations > Bulk Scorer
- Drag and drop your CSV into the Bulk scorer page.
- MadKudu will start scoring each records and you will then receive a confirmation email with the scored CSV back when finished. 🎉
Depending on the volume of records to score, it can take a few minutes to a few hours.
- the Bulk Scorer supports scoring for the standard customer fit models (learn more about Customer Fit models here)
- Support for multi customer fit models are not yet available - please send in your requests to email@example.com or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- the Bulk scorer does not support behavioral scoring
1. I uploaded the CSV, but after 4hours I have not received any email yet
If your file is large (>1,000 records), it may take more than 4 hours. If you are trying to score a list too big, it may overload the Bulk scorer. Please try breaking down your list into smaller files.
2. How many emails / domains can I score?
As many as you’d like in the limit of your API usage current plan.