Ever wished you could score a list of leads before loading them into your CRM? Or wanted to figure out based on the list of attendees of an event if it was worth sending more reps?
This article will walk you through the steps to get predictive scores of all your leads directly within a CSV. The predictions are based on your standard customer fit models.
Scoring leads is as simple as loading a CSV into the MadKudu app.
You can score both People (with email addresses) or Companies (with the domain name).
- Set up a CSV with a list of Emails or Domains in the first column with less than 3,000 records.
Note that any other format would not be accepted and would yield a failure to score.
Here's an example
- Log into MadKudu app > Integrations > Bulk Scorer
- Drag and drop your CSV into the Bulk scorer page.
- MadKudu will start scoring all of the records and you will then receive a confirmation email with a link that takes you to a page where you can download a scored CSV. 🎉
NOTE: Depending on the volume of records to score, it can take a few minutes to a few hours.
- the Bulk Scorer supports scoring for the standard customer fit models (learn more about Customer Fit models here)
- Support for multi customer fit models are not yet available - please send in your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or feedback to email@example.com.
- the Bulk scorer does not support behavioral scoring
1. I uploaded the CSV, but after 4 hours I have not received any email yet
If your file is large (>1,000 records), it may take more than 4 hours. If you are trying to score a list too big, it may overload the Bulk scorer. Please try breaking down your list into smaller files.
Still having issues? Try these troubleshooting tips.
2. How many emails / domains can I score?
As many as you’d like in the limit of your API usage current plan. The bulk scorer however will not run against lists with more than 10,000 records. If you need to score more than 10k records, we recommend breaking up your file into chunks of 10k (or smaller) and passing them through the scorer one by one.
3. Why are there fewer scored emails than what I uploaded?
The scorer only returns scores for valid emails/domains.
- To provide a score,
- on Leads/Contacts, MadKudu needs a valid email (format firstname.lastname@example.org or other extensions)
- on Accounts, MadKudu needs a valid website (contains domain.com or other extensions)
This could explain why some emails were not returned in the scored CSV file.