The Account Fit model helps you identify your best accounts based on firmographic and technographic data. Whether you are starting a Sales outbound motion or looking to improve your account prioritization for ABM, this product is for you!
- Use Salesforce as a CRM
- Currently, MadKudu can only push the Account Fit score to the Salesforce Account object
- The Account records must have a clean website or domain field available to score off of it.
What is the Account Fit model for?
Like many companies, you may have an account-level go-to-market motion. You need visibility on how good of a fit your target accounts are, and how good of a fit the accounts brought in through your inbound processes are.
This account-level MadKudu Fit score would be critical to give you that extra edge over your competitors in paying more attention to the high-fit accounts.
- Marketing campaign segmentation: identifying your best accounts to programmatically market in your ABM campaigns.
- Cold inbound or outbound account prioritization: identifying which account to prioritize for research and outreach
What is the Account Fit model?
The Account Fit model scored accounts based on the DNA of the company (firmographic and technographic data). MadKudu uses the domain of the account to perform identity resolution.
The model learns from your past conversions to identify which accounts in your database look like your current or past customers.
What is the output of the Account Fit model?
The Account fit model is the same as the Customer Fit model but at the Account level.
It updates Accounts with a score from 0 to 100, segments from Low to Very good, and displays Signals as well to provide explainability and information to your Sales team.
- segment: very good, score: 85 to 100
- segment: good, score: 70 to 84
- segment: medium, score: 50 to 69
- segment: low, score: 0 to 49
How does the score of an account compare to the score of its contacts?
For better maintainability and explainability of the Account Fit score, MadKudu recommends basing the Account scoring on the firmographic and technographic attributes of your Customer Fit model.
Your Account score will be similar to its Contacts scores, apart from the demographic attributes, that impact only your person-level scores, and not your company-level scores.
We currently push the following fields
- Field Label: MK Customer Fit Segment
- Field API Name: mk_customer_fit_segment__c
- Field Label: MK Customer Fit Score
- Field API Name: mk_customer_fit_score__c
- Field Label: MK Customer Fit Signals
- Field API Name: mk_customer_fit_signals__c
How often is the Customer Fit score of an Account updated?
The Account scoring works in batch only (no real-time scoring) and would update scores of the accounts in the scoring audience, if there is any new firmographic or technographic information, at every Sync process (every 4h to 24h depending on the volume of data and numbers of models running on the MadKudu platform). This applies to newly created accounts as well: they will get scored at the next Sync process.
What is the pricing like?
This will be an add-on to your MadKudu plan that includes a variable component according to your volume of leads. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
How to enable this?
Submit a support ticket here to enable this add-on.
What fields do we need to create in Salesforce?
In the Salesforce account object:
- mk_customer_fit_score__c: Type: Number, Precision: 18, Scale: 0
- mk_customer_fit_segment__c: Type: "Text", Length: 255
- mk_customer_fit_signals__c: Type: LongTextArea, Length: 1024, VisibleLines: 10
- mk_customer_fit__c: Type: Formula (then select Text at the next step)
'very good', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
'good', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
'medium', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/cross.png", "Star", 20, 20))