The Account Fit model helps you identify your best accounts based on firmographic and technographic data. Wether you are starting a Sales outbound motion or looking to improve your account prioritization for ABM, this product is for you!
- Use Salesforce as a CRM
- Currently, MadKudu can only push Account Fit score to Salesforce Account object
- The Account records must have a clean website or domain field available to score off of it.
What is the Account Fit model for?
Many companies are now moving to an account-level go-to-market motion where they'd need visibility on how good of a fit their target accounts are or the accounts they are bringing in through their inbound processes. This account-level MadKudu Fit score would be critical to give you that extra edge over your competitors in paying more attention to the high-fit accounts.
- Marketing campaign segmentation: identifying your best accounts to programmatically market in your ABM campaigns.
- Cold inbound or outbound account prioritization: identifying which account to prioritize for research and outreach
What is the Account Fit model?
The Account Fit model scored accounts based the DNA of the company (firmographic and technographic data). MadKudu uses the domain of the account to perform identity resolution.
The model learns from your past conversions to identify which accounts in your database look like your current or past customers.
What is the output of the Account Fit model?
The Account fit model is the same as the Customer Fit model but at the Account level.
It updates Accounts with a score from 0 to 100, segments from Low to Very good, and display Signals as well to provide explainability and information to your Sales team.
- segment: very good, score: 85 to 100
- segment: good, score: 70 to 84
- segment: medium, score: 50 to 69
- segment: low, score: 0 to 49
We currently push the following fields
How often is the Customer Fit score of an Account updated?
The Account scoring works in batch only (no realtime scoring), and would update scores of the accounts in the scoring audience, if there is any new firmographic or technographic information, at every Sync process (every 4h to 24h depending on the volume of data and numbers of models running on the MadKudu platform). This applies for newly created accounts as well: they will get scored at the next Sync process.
What is the pricing like?
This will be an add-on to your MadKudu Customer Fit pricing that is variable according to your volume of leads. Contact your Customer Success Manager for more details.
How to enable this?
Contact your Customer Success Manager at email@example.com to enable this add-on.
What fields do we need to create in Salesforce?
In the Salesforce account object:
- mk_customer_fit_score__c: Type: Number, Precision: 18, Scale: 0
- mk_customer_fit_segment__c: Type: "Text", Length: 255
- mk_customer_fit_signals__c: Type: LongTextArea, Length: 1024, VisibleLines: 10
'very good', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
'good', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20) + IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
'medium', IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/star.png", "Star", 20, 20),
IMAGE("https://cdn.madkudu.com/images/cross.png", "Star", 20, 20))