Bring additional company intelligence and hiring signals to your process with MadKudu + PredictLeads.
What is this about?
Based on the job titles that are relevant to your ICP, we can help you identify which potential customers are most likely to need your solution. The raw data is automatically populated in a new field on your Accounts in Salesforce.
- Complete View: Get a full picture of your prospect Account by including their relevant job postings directly on your Accounts in Salesforce.
- Easy Filtering: Easily filter Accounts based on the keywords located in their job title and description.
- Accurate Data: To make sure the data is up to date, we’ve included a ‘Last Seen’ field to ensure you’re leveraging the most accurate and relevant information.
This is brought to you by a joint partnership between MadKudu and PredictLeads.
The Use Cases Are Endless
- Sales: Use the hiring signal as an intent trigger to personalize your outreach to accounts in your CRM database.
- Marketing Ops: Create triggers or alerts whenever an account has a specific job offer that is relevant to the business.
- Demand Gen: Run targeted marketing campaigns based on specific job offers.
- And more!
What Does it Cost?
A database company would utilize MadKudu + PredictLeads as a way to identify accounts that have relevant keywords in their 'Job Title' and 'Job Description' so they can outbound effectively to the right companies. Their core customer base is primarily companies that are offering jobs right now in Engineering with skills like "Dynamo", "noSQL" or "Bigtable". By utilizing MadKudu + PredictLeads, they can easily get all that information in Salesforce in order to kick off their outbound campaign.
How to get started?
To get started with the job offer enrichment,
- Log into the MadKudu app, navigate to the integrations tab and click ‘Activate’ on the ‘PredictLeads’ integration.
- Your CSM will reach out to you to discuss the use case and job offer data that would best suit your needs.
- Create a field in your Salesforce instance for the job offer data to be plugged into
Type: Rich Text Area
- MadKudu takes care of the rest! You’ll start seeing the job offer data directly on your Accounts in Salesforce within a couple of days after the configuration has started.