How do you measure and track success of your Fastlane campaigns?
Ensure that you are able to track if qualified leads are booking meetings from your Fastlane forms, and you can do this either in your CRM platform, Slack or other tools you're using, by firing a webhook created from Zapier from the Fastlane campaign.
Step 1: Create a Zap triggered on a webhook
First, log in to your Zapier account at http://www.zapier.com. If you don't have one, you can create one immediately. It takes a minute and it's free
Once in Zapier, click on Make a Zap! at the top of the screen.
(a) For your trigger, choose Webhook by Zapier in the list.
(b) Select Catch Hook
(c) Save the unique webhook URL that is generated
Step 2: Add the "action" step in your Zapier in Salesforce or Slack (or other tools you may have)
Option 2a: Send a Slack message
- Select Slack as the app
- You can choose Send Channel Message
- Connect your Slack account
- Select the Channel
- Customize the message => ensure that you select the properties like `email` from the Catch Hook step to include in the message
Option 2b: Create (or update) lead record in Salesforce
- Select Salesforce as the app
- Select Find or create new lead as the event
- Under the field Lead Source Detail, ensure that you enter `MadKudu Fastlane` for easy reporting later
- Customize the record with fields from the form (find data from Catch Hook step)
Step 3: Trigger the webhook from the Fastlane campaign
Add the unique webhook URL to the MadKudu Campaign and turn on your Zap!