Before you contact support
Search the knowledge base
Before you contact our support team, we recommend searching MadKudu Knowledge Base for immediate answers to your questions.
- Use the search bar with keywords to perform a search on all articles available on the knowledge base
- Browse by categories and sections to explore the knowledge base
Frequently visited categories or sections are the following:
- Integrations - how to connect data sources to MadKudu, how to manage these data sources
- MadKudu App - how to invite user, how to create a mapping, how to read a prediction page, how to read an insight page
- Data Studio - how to use the Data Studio, how to create/edit a customer fit model, how to create/edit a behavioral model
- Fastlane - how to set up Fastlane and troubleshoot it
Check MadKudu status API page
Check our System Status page to see if MadKudu is experiencing any issues.
Contact our support team
From MadKudu Help Desk
- Search MadKudu knowledge base for help with your issue using keywords.
- If you can't find what you're looking for, click Submit a request at the bottom of any article.
- If you have a MadKudu support account, make sure to Sign In before
- Type your question and choose a classification it relates to.
- Provide additional details to help us understand what you need help with (URL you are having issues with, any error message, record IDs of leads/contact/account)
- If you have a screenshot or file that will help us, click Add files and select the relevant files to attach.
- Click Submit
From the MadKudu platform
- Open the chatbot from any page on the MadKudu platform.
- Click on Send us a message
- Type your message and make sure to include what you're trying to achieve, which difficulties you face and what you already tried.
- An agent will follow up with you.
From your mail inbox
Send an email to email@example.com
Make sure to include in the subject your organization and as many details as possible in the body:
- Description of the issue in detail: what are you trying to do, what are you observing
- Any screenshot, Loom video, examples of record ID will be helpful to help us investigate.
- How this issue is affecting the productive usage of MadKudu for your Sales/Marketing teams.