What features are used and where do they come from?
We use enrichment from several third parties to get firmographic and demographic data.
Below are some examples of firmographic and demographic data that can be used by the Customer Fit models.
- Number of employees
- Sub industry
- Company vertical descriptors
- Alexa rank
- Market capitalization
- Capital raised
- Technologies used on the website
- Company type: (education, government, nonprofit, private, public, or personal)
- Company founding year
- Fortune 500 / 1000
- Company & person number of twitter followers
- Person role
- Person seniority
- Person full name
Additionally, we compute internal custom features
Below are some examples of features we compute internally to enrich your leads.
- Predicted web traffic
- Spam detection
- Personal email addresses
- International exposure of the company
We sometimes use some custom data from your CRM.
Please feel free to contact the Support Team to know which fields are used from your CRM.