This documentation details the steps for you to add MadKudu's fields into your Salesforce layout.
After MadKudu has built predictions for your Sales and Marketing teams, it is important to now surface these predictions in Salesforce for your Sales teams to act on.
Here are the steps required to add MadKudu fields into your Salesforce layout:
- In the Setup menu, go to Object Manager
- Click on the object that you would like to add the MadKudu fields to (e.g. Account, Lead or Contact)
- Click on Page Layouts in the left hand navigation bar
- Click on the Page Layout you’d like to add the fields to
- Create a new section by following these steps:
(a) Click on Fields in the grey box
(b) Click and drag the "Section"
(c) Place the section on the page where you want it
- Rename the section to "MadKudu Intelligence"
- On the grey box at the top, click on Fields, and type the name of the fields you'd like to add into your Salesforce page layout, e.g.
MK Customer Fit,
MK Likelihood to Buyor
MK Lead Grade, and drag them into the newly created section.
- Once all the fields have been added into that section, click Save
Voila! You will now see the MadKudu fields on the page of the object you've added them into.