MadKudu offers 3 families of models
- the Customer Fit model
- helps answers "who is this person?", "is the company they work for a good fit?"
- the Likelihood to Buy model
- helps answers "are they showing enough interest on our website? using our product? attending events?"
- the Lead Grade (a combination of the Customer Fit model & Likelihood to Buy model)
Models can help route and prioritize
- people = Leads and Contacts
- companies = Accounts
The Customer Fit model uses firmographic and demographic data — which allows you to check whether or not a lead or account matches your ideal customer profile (Does this lead look qualified?). Because the model uses firmographic and demographic data as input, the scores will not change over time.
The Behavioral model — or Likelihood to Buy model — is the one that utilizes your behavioral data (in-app usage, website activity, marketing campaigns, etc.) to measure the engagement of the lead or account (Has the lead tried to engage with you?). Because the input of the model uses behavioral data, the scores are recomputed several times throughout the day (See here more details).
The Lead Grade combines both Customer Fit and the Behavioral components. It allows you to identify the leads that are the most qualified and the most engaged. Because the Lead Grade has a behavioral component, it is also recomputed several times a day.
Note: MadKudu does not support nor offer an "Account Grade"