MadKudu is on a mission to operationalize data science for B2B Rev teams. As such MadKudu provides a marketing intelligence platform that supports multiple GTM motions globally by removing operational challenges inherent to the complexity of B2B marketing (regionalized scoring, PQL scoring).
MadKudu helps you easily build segmentations and predictive models based on data from all of your data tech stack to focus your GTM efforts on your prospects most likely to convert and ready to engage!
MadKudu ingests multiple sources of data to help you build segmentation and predictive models
- Enrichment: MadKudu partners with Clearbit, HG data, and PredictLeads to enrich your data. Are you already purchasing through ZoomInfo, Bombora, Datafox? No problem, MadKudu can also use this data.
- CRM information: actually any data from your CRM (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities), be it provided by a 3rd party or from your Marketing and Sales input, can be pulled to MadKudu's platform.
- Product usage: Are you tracking your visitor and user behavior in your product? MadKudu has integrations for it as well to help you surface your most engaged users.
- Marketing interactions: Your demand gen team is working hard on organizing webinars, events, and email campaigns to engage with prospects, and you are tracking these interactions in Marketo, Eloqua, HubSpot...? Well, bring them into your scoring to add up to your product usage data and find your MQL/PQLs!
MadKudu ingests as much data as possible in order to predict the likelihood of a prospect to convert into a customer. We have several models that fit different needs:
- Customer Fit: Looks at firmographics, demographics and technographic data to identify who from your Leads and Accounts are most likely to convert (Who is this person? Is the company they work for a good fit?)
- Likelihood to Buy: Looks at any interaction with your website, product, marketing team, sales team to identify patterns of your Leads and Accounts behaviors that lead to conversions. (What has this lead been doing recently?)
- Lead Grade: Combines the Customer Fit and Likelihood to Buy into one score to help you simplify your workflows
We configure these models independently so if you’re not sure which ones are enabled in your account, reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- MadKudu Scoring: Segment your marketing campaigns and route your prospects to Sales with MadKudu's predictions and segmentations directly in your CRM. Learn more.
- MadKudu Sales Intelligence: Surface information your Sales team needs when talking to prospects, directly in Salesforce. Learn more.
- MadKudu Data Studio: Get full control of your scoring calibration, understand your Ideal Customer Profile, and build new segmentations... Learn more.
- MadKudu Fastlane: Send your highly qualified demo requests straight to your Sales meeting calendar. Learn more.
- MadKudu AdSpend Optimizer: Optimize your Facebook Ads based on MadKudu's predictions Learn more.
- MadKudu Insights: Track your pipeline, Marketing efforts and Sales SLA with MadKudu's Insights reports ... Learn more.
How does MadKudu look like once implemented?
Just follow this link and you'll see!
How do I start sending data?
We have dozens of integrations with best-in class systems like Segment, Salesforce or Marketo. You can enable these by the click of a button. Learn more about our integrations
- Start by creating an account at app.madkudu.com
- Once logged in, the left navigation menu, click on the Integrations icon. The next screen will show you a list of all available integrations. To enable one, click on it and follow the instructions.
How does MadKudu send scores to my CRM?
Good question! Here are some answers
Here's a guide to MadKudu's lingo https://support.madkudu.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403569820045-MadKudu-Glossary