MadKudu can send scores to your integrations of choice. We integrate with dozens of integrations in which we’ll send predictions and segmentation to your Contacts or Accounts profiles. Learn more about our integrations.
- Salesforce: Leads, Contacts, Accounts
- HubSpot: Contacts
- Marketo: Contacts
- Eloqua: Contacts
To start sending scores to a new destination, connect your system to MadKudu in app.madkudu.com > Integrations and reach out to your account manager so that we can enable the right sync configuration on our end for you.
We push scores in two different ways:
- Real Time: records are scored within 5-10 minutes of their creation in your CRM.
- Batch: records score is updated every 4-6hours with any new information or activity.
What models for what type of push?
- The Customer Fit scores can be pushed both in real-time and batch scoring at the Lead and Contact level
- The Likelihood to Buy scores is only available by batch scoring as it takes some time to collect activity data for a period of time before making predictions
- The scoring of Salesforce Account is only available in batch scoring for Fit or Likelihood to Buy score
To guarantee the performance of their system, our integration partners (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo) limit the number of API calls that they can process in a given timeframe. This is called rate limiting.
The consequence of that is that the sync of large volumes of data cannot be instantaneous. For example, if you load a list of 100,000 leads in one go in your CRM, this will impact how fast leads can be scored by MadKudu in your CRM.
Here are the rate limits of some of our integrations:
I have a lot of volume, what can we do about it?
It can become challenging to sync over 100k+ daily active users (DAU) with a CRM like Salesforce. That’s because:
- With Likelihood to Buy, we need to update scores as regularly as possible to make sure they’re up-to-date for your team to reach out to prospect "ready to buy"
- We may hit daily rate limits from Salesforce (which results in delays in syncing).
We’ve worked before with huge volumes of data so we’ll make sure to prepare a plan on how we can work with your current volume.
Why all my leads aren’t synced to my integrations?
Several things could be happening:
- We’ve been hitting API Quotas (see above for rate limiting) so we’re delaying the update.
- We apply filters on which leads are being sent to your integrations.
On this last point, please reach out to your account manager and we’ll go through these filters together to make sure that they fit your needs.
What if I need to upload a large list?
Want to upload a large list of records to your CRM?
You can either get the scores
- before uploading the list to your CRM using the MadKudu Bulk Scorer on a CSV file.
- after uploading the list to your CRM and the sync process will start scoring the new records as described above in this article.
The time to score all the list depends on the number of records in the list.