✅ Source ✅ Destination
With MadKudu + HubSpot, segment your marketing campaigns and sales routing workflows based on the quality and level of engagement of your Contacts.
What does this integration do?
HubSpot integrates with MadKudu as a Source and a Destination.
From HubSpot, MadKudu can
- pull your Contacts to score, as well as data on Companies and Deals to build predictive models
- pull HubSpot form submissions and marketing click activities to build a behavioral score
- push the MadKudu scores to the Contacts to help you segment and prioritize your Contacts.
Note: The HubSpot API does not allow MadKudu to pull web activities, only form submissions are available
How to connect HubSpot?
- Log in to MadKudu app app.madkudu.com
- Click on Integrations
- Click on HubSpot
- Follow the Oauth flow to connect your Hubspot instance to MadKudu. You will be redirected back to MadKudu once done.
- MadKudu will start pulling data from HubSpot
MadKudu will start pushing scores during the Implementation phase after your onboarding, if you decide to receive the MadKudu data in HubSpot.
|Pull (Source)||Push (Destination)|
*Only Unsubscribe/Subscribe requests and Email clicks can be pulled from HubSpot Event. Web Activity is not supported
- How can I see the MadKudu score in HubSpot?
You would need to create the fields following the specifications described here.
- Can MadKudu score Companies?
Scoring HubSpot Companies is not currently supported by MadKudu