✅ Source ✅ Destination
With MadKudu + HubSpot, segment your marketing campaigns and sales routing workflows based on the quality and level of engagement of your Contacts.
What does this integration do?
HubSpot integrates with MadKudu as a Source and a Destination.
From HubSpot, MadKudu can
- pull your Contacts to score, as well as data on Companies and Deals to build predictive models
- pull HubSpot form submissions and marketing click activities to build a behavioral score
- push the MadKudu scores to the Contacts to help you segment and prioritize your Contacts.
Note: The HubSpot API does not allow MadKudu to pull web activities, only form submissions are available
How to connect HubSpot?
- Log in to MadKudu app app.madkudu.com
- Click on Integrations
- Click on HubSpot
- Follow the Oauth flow to connect your Hubspot instance to MadKudu. You will be redirected back to MadKudu once done.
- MadKudu will start pulling data from HubSpot
MadKudu will start pushing scores during the Implementation phase after your onboarding, if you decide to receive the MadKudu data in HubSpot.
|Pull (Source)||Push (Destination)|
*Only Unsubscribe/Subscribe requests and Email clicks can be pulled from HubSpot Event. Web Activity cannot be pulled because of a HubSpot API limitation
How can I see the MadKudu score in HubSpot?
You would need to create the fields following the specifications described here.
Can MadKudu score Companies?
Scoring HubSpot Companies is not currently supported by MadKudu
Which authentication method does MadKudu use to connect to Hubspot?
MadKudu uses OAuth to connect to your Hubspot instance.
What happens to my event mapping if I rename HubSpot form submissions?
In the case that you rename some of your HubSpot forms, keep in mind that MadKudu will have these forms stored in our database as two separate events, one with their old form name and one with their new name. As such, you should map the both events in your event mapping under the same MK event name. The conditions and MK event name (signals) can be different though.