✅ Source ✅ Destination
With MadKudu + Marketo, segment your marketing campaigns based on the quality and level of engagement of your Leads.
What does this integration do?
This integration enriches your Marketo leads with the predictive and behavioral lead attributes generated by MadKudu.
This is particularly useful for:
- Creating automated workflows in Marketo (eg. “send an email on behalf of a sales person when customer is ready to buy”)
- Creating smarter Marketo reporting (eg. “how many truly qualified leads were created month over month”)
- Personalizing outreach based on predictive and behavioral attributes (eg. greet a customer saying “I saw you created your first 10 reports and I thought I would reach out to discuss…”)
How to set it up?
MadKudu will start pulling data from Marketo. The list of fields being pulled by default will appear in the section "Pull".
To receive the MadKudu scores in Marketo, you would need to create the MadKudu fields in Marketo so that your leads can be enriched with your MadKudu data.
- You can find a comprehensive list of fields here.
- Follow Marketo’s instructions to create the custom fields.
- Field usage settings being every time “Included in layout: No, Editable by API: Yes, Visible in the UI: Yes”.
|Pull (Source)||Push (Destination)|
What permissions does this integration require?
This integration requires the following permissions in Marketo
- Read-Write Person
- Read-Only Activity
- Read-Only Activity Metadata
- Read-Only Company
I want to have the MadKudu scores from Salesforce in Marketo - how can I do that?
To enable to MadKudu scores to be visible in Marketo, you will need to map the fields from Salesforce to be visible in Marketo. Once the fields have been mapped, the fields will be automatically created in Marketo and the two systems will manage the synchronicity. See the guide on Marketo's site.
What are some of the fields you pull from Marketo? Here are some of the fields we typically pull from Marketo (but this is NOT exhaustive):