✅ Source ✅ Destination
With MadKudu + Marketo, segment your marketing campaigns based on the quality and level of engagement of your Leads.
What does this integration do?
This integration enriches your Marketo leads with the predictive and behavioral lead attributes generated by MadKudu.
This is particularly useful for:
- Creating automated workflows in Marketo (eg. “send an email on behalf of a sales person when customer is ready to buy”)
- Creating smarter Marketo reporting (eg. “how many truly qualified leads were created month over month”)
- Personalizing outreach based on predictive and behavioral attributes (eg. greet a customer saying “I saw you created your first 10 reports and I thought I would reach out to discuss…”)
|Pull (Source)||Push (Destination)|
Please note that Likelihood to Buy and Lead Grade scores can only be pushed to your Marketo if MadKudu estimates that your API limits are high enough for this usage. Getting close to your daily quota could disrupt your other workflows, we want to avoid that!
You can enable a sync between Marketo and Salesforce or enable the push to S3 as an alternative.
How to set it up?
Step 1: Create a MadKudu user in Marketo
Set up the Marketo REST API for MadKudu
Follow the Marketo documentation to
- create an API role,
- create an API-only user for MadKudu and associate it with the API role you just created
- create a custom service for MadKudu application
obtain the customer service credentials you'll need to enter in MadKudu app
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Endpoint URL
- Identity URL
For the API Role, please use the following permissions
- Read-Write Person
- Read-Only Activity
- Read-Only Activity Metadata
- Read-Only Company
Step 2: Enter Marketo user credentials in MadKudu
- Log in MadKudu app app.madkudu.com
- Go to Integrations
- Click on Marketo
- Copy/paste the information obtained in Step 1
- Click Save
MadKudu will start pulling data from Marketo. The list of fields being pulled by default will appear in the section "Pull".
To receive the MadKudu scores in Marketo, you would need to create the MadKudu fields in Marketo so that your leads can be enriched with your MadKudu data.
- You can find a comprehensive list of fields here.
- Follow Marketo’s instructions to create the custom fields.
- Field usage settings being every time “Included in layout: No, Editable by API: Yes, Visible in the UI: Yes”.
- I want to have the MadKudu scores from Salesforce in Marketo - how can I do that?
To enable to MadKudu scores to be visible in Marketo, you will need to map the fields from Salesforce to be visible in Marketo. Once the fields have been mapped, the fields will be automatically created in Marketo and the two systems will manage the synchronicity. See the guide on Marketo's site.
- What are some of the fields you pull from Marketo? Here are some of the fields we typically pull from Marketo (but this is NOT exhaustive):
Can MadKudu pull from Marketo custom objects?
Can MadKudu pull custom Activities from Marketo?
Yes, please submit a request to MadKudu Support team
Can MadKudu pull Marketo Programs from Marketo?
Can MadKudu pull Marketo custom fields?
- only at the Contact levels
- No for Events