MadKudu Fastlane enables you to let your qualified leads request a white-glove onboarding as they sign up for your product.
In order to run MadKudu Fastlane on your demo forms you will need:
- MadKudu Forms enabled for your account (contact support or your account manager to activate the feature)
- MadKudu snippet installed on your signup page (see instructions)
- Optionally a webhook that can be triggered by the Fastlane
- Optionally a Slack channel to create some hype whenever a lead requests for assistance
How to set up MadKudu Fastlane
Contact support or your account manager for assistance
It takes a few clicks to set up MadKudu Fastlane.
1. Log into your MadKudu account, go to the "Settings" tab and “Campaigns” sub-section, and create a new Campaign.
Note: the Campaigns page is now under Settings. We'll update the screenshots below very soon.
2. Edit the campaign name.
Give you campaign a friendly name:
“Product - Signup - Fastlane” is a fairly common example.
1 Input your signup URL in the URL field
2 Define the email field to track for qualification
In the code snipped below, replace ‘#email’ with the email field identifier on your form.
var email = '#email';
3 Create the Opt-in
In the section “what to do when a lead is qualified”, add the following code and edit the
// Edit this part:
var button = $('#button')
// This part is standard
var wrapper_id = 'mk_smart_form';
$('#' + wrapper_id).remove();
var wrapper = $('<div id="' + wrapper_id + '"><div>');
var html = "<div class='form-group'> <p>Would you like help getting started with your account?</p> <input id='mk_smart_form_cta_yes' class='mk_smart_form_cta' name='mk_smart_form_cta' type='radio' value='yes' style='padding-right: 5px;'></input> <label for='yes' style='padding-right: 10px; display: inline-block;'> Yes </label> <input id='mk_smart_form_cta_no' class='mk_smart_form_cta' name='mk_smart_form_cta' type='radio' value='no' style='padding-right: 5px;'></input> <label style='display: inline-block;' for='no'> No </label> </div>";
var new_element = $(html);
form.track_cta($('.mk_smart_form_cta'), 'click', 'request_help');
4 Configure a webhook (optional)
If you’d like to have a webhook to fire whenever a prospects requests assistance, you may add your webhook URL to the form
NB: The first webhook fires whenever a lead is qualified, the second fires only when a leads clicks the fastlane CTA.
3 Test your Fastlane
Use the preview functionality to test the Fastlane functionality.
Warning, while using Fastlane in preview mode does not impact your production form, the webhooks will still fire. Make sure to treat those tests differently or let your sales team know.
When possible we recommend testing with a staging webhook to avoid any confusion.
Once you’re satisfied with the preview, turn the form on and publish it.
After a couple minutes you can check that the form is live by heading to your demo request page and running the following command in the console:
It should return true indicating the form is now live and ready to better your demo booking experience for qualified prospects.
- Can I run A/B testing to measure the lift generated by MadKudu Fastlane?Absolutely! Please contact your account manager to discuss different options
- Can I use a different lead scoring function for Fastlane than what I have in my CRMYes, we offer the ability to run multiple lead scoring functions and to pick the one you’d like to use for Fastlane. Contact your account manager to update your configuration.
- I’m using Hubspot forms and cannot autopopulate the firmographic fieldsThis can be link to a documented issue with jQuery and Hubspot forms (see here). Try using