The MadKudu <> Salesforce integration allows you to pass data between MadKudu and Salesforce seamlessly.
Once you've connected Salesforce in MadKudu's platform, MadKudu will pull data from your instance. For MadKudu to score your leads and accounts and display the Sales Intelligence, you now need to install MadKudu package in Salesforce.
- Click on the following installation URL to install package in production
Tip: Click here to open Salesforce documentation on Installing packages
- to install in a Sandbox: https://test.salesforce.com/packaging/installPackage.apexp?p0=04tDp000000i6bN
- You'll be asked to sign in to your Salesforce account
- Select Install for All users and click Install
- In the dialog box, select the Yes, grant access to these third-party web sites checkbox, then click Continue.
- Salesforce will then create the MadKudu components. This installation may take up to 10 minutes
- Tip: after the installation, you'll need to add these components to your layout(s)
- You may see a message: This app is taking a long time to install. You will receive an email after the installation has completed.
- Click Done and wait for an email from Salesforce with the subject Package MadKudu Integration Install Successful
Please follow these instructions to add to your
Lead, Contact, and Account layouts
- MadKudu Sales Intelligence visualforce iframe
- MadKudu fields
Sales Home page
- MadKudu Copilot (playbook inbox, explore accounts and contacts...)
- Lead, Contact, and Account layouts
What does MadKudu Salesforce Package include?
- Visualforce pages for the Lead, Contact and Account objects which will contain an iFrame powered by MadKudu.
- Visualforce page for your Sales reps alerts to install as tab on their Home page
- Custom fields for the Lead, Contact and Account objects which will be updated by MadKudu's Salesforce integration. The fields are grouped into field sets for each object.
- 4 visualforce pages
- one for each object: Lead, Contact, Account, containing the Sales Intelligence module. Learn more
- one for the inbox to add to your Sales home page
- on the Lead and Contact object will be available to add to your layout the following fields
- On the Account object, will be available to add to your layout the following fields
Is MadKudu Salesforce package managed or unmanaged?
Unmanaged. Once it's installed in your Salesforce you'll be able to edit the component like the names, description to best fit your internal vocabulary and teams