During your last Marketing <> Sales weekly meeting, you reviewed a list of MQLs. The SDR leader asked "Why is this lead an MQL? Why is it scored very good?". MadKudu's new Score Lookup feature is now giving you the secret decoder for understanding any lead score!
Benefits of Score Lookup
Improved transparency: with the Score Lookup, you have full visibility into how the Customer Fit score is calculated for any given lead and the factors that contribute to them. This allows you to identify any gaps or changes to make in your model or data sources. No blackbox!
Build trust with your Sales team: by providing Sales with clear and concise explanations for scores, you'll be able to create trust in your scoring.
How to use the Score lookup?
- Log into your MadKudu account app.madkudu.com
- Click on Score Lookup on the left navigation bar
- Enter any email in the search bar and click View score
You'll then see the following sections:
Score result: view the score and the signals returned by any of your Customer Fit models deployed
- Score explanation: identify why a lead is scored this way, so you can provide Sales teams with clear and concise explanations for why certain leads are not being prioritized.
- Score breakdown: the Score Lookup provides a clear breakdown of the score calculation steps, so you can see exactly how each lead is scored, based on your historical data and your business override rules.
Enrichment: view which enrichment data points are used to score a lead, and where they come from, whether it's from MadKudu's enrichment partners or your CRM. This provides an added layer of transparency and allows you to verify the reliability of your data sources.
Any feedback? Questions? Our Product team will be excited to get some at email@example.com