The MadKudu Sales Intelligence Copilot is a powerful new feature designed to help sales reps work smarter, not harder. With the Copilot, reps get instant access to key account context, activity, and talking points right inside Salesforce, making it easier to have more effective conversations with prospects and to close more deals.
What is the Copilot ?
The Copilot provides a comprehensive view of each account, highlighting the most important information that reps need to know, such as recent job postings, relevant technologies and integrations, and activities performed by key people within the account. By surfacing this information in a single location, the Copilot saves reps valuable time by ensuring that they never miss an important detail. The Copilot is a customizable tool that can be configured to the specific needs of each sales team.
What are the benefits of using the Copilot?
Here are just a few of the benefits that the Copilot provides:
- Saves time - By consolidating key information in one place, reps can quickly get up to speed on each account and focus on selling instead of hunting for information.
- Improves sales effectiveness - With relevant talking points and contextual information at their fingertips, reps can have more productive conversations with prospects that are tailored to their needs and interests.
- Customizable - The Copilot can be tailored to the specific needs of each sales team, ensuring that reps have the information that's most important to them at their fingertips.
- Pipeline monitoring - New capabilities such as the ability to monitor your pipeline with relevant alerts will be added to the Copilot soon.
How do I use the Copilot?
Using the Copilot is easy. Simply navigate to an account page in Salesforce, and the Copilot will automatically appear at the very top of the account view.
How do I configure the Copilot?
You can customize the Copilot to show the information that's most important to you, such as job postings, technologies, and key activities if you have admin access.
Simply click on the Gear button in the top right and select "Configure Copilot".
From there, you will access the different sections of the Copilot.
- The Persona section allows you to choose which personas you want to be alerted about when they perform key actions. For instance, you may want to be notified immediately if a buyer or decision maker visits your pricing page, rather than a simple user. This allows you to prioritize your outreach and focus on the prospects that are most likely to convert into customers.
- The Open position section lets you choose which job positions you want to keep an eye on when an account is hiring. Whether you're looking for software engineers, QA developers, or any other job title, your personal sales assistant has got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let the Copilot do the job searching for you!
- With the Tag/Tech section you can tell your personal sales assistant which technologies or keywords (AKA tags) to keep an eye out for when an account is hiring. Whether you're interested in Snowflake, Redshift, or any other technology or keyword, the Copilot has your back. And don't forget to ask it to check for any integrations or competitors mentioned in job postings. With the Copilot on your side, you'll be ready to orchestrate any play for your sales team like a pro!
- The Event section allows you to select the most important activities that the Copilot should mention if someone performs them. It's directly pointing to the event mapping maintained by your Marketing ops so feel free to ask them for help. We highly recommend watching out for pricing pages, demo requests or any hand-raising activities. Just like a real co-pilot, the MadKudu Sales Intelligence Copilot has a laser focus on the things that matter most. You can choose up to five events for it to keep an eye on, so you can rest easy knowing that your personal sales assistant is on the lookout for the most important developments in your pipeline.
You will soon also be able to set up alerts to monitor your pipeline and get notified when key events occur.
To recap, the MadKudu Sales Intelligence Copilot is a powerful tool that can help sales reps work more efficiently and effectively. With its customizable views and pipeline monitoring capabilities, the Copilot provides a comprehensive view of each account and ensures that reps always have the information they need to close more deals. If you're a MadKudu customer, be sure to check out the Copilot and see how it can help you streamline your sales processes and close more deals.
Do you already have MadKudu Sales Intelligence set up but have some questions? Please check out our article Troubleshooting: MadKudu Sales Intelligence.