- You have an Architect or Admin MadKudu role
Perhaps you want to use a new field from your CRM in your model trees, in a new computation, in an override, or in your customer fit signals. In order to do this, there are a few steps that need to be completed so that MadKudu can process your data. In this article, we outline those few steps and link additional articles that will guide you through this process.
Summary of Steps
Step 1: Pull fields from your CRM into MadKudu platform
Step 2: Map the fields in the Attribute mapping
Step 3: Create a computation from the Attribute
* You will need to follow the directions specifically for creating a oneToOne computation.
** Don't forget to deploy and reload your computations after creating it! Otherwise, you will not see it in your model. See more in the article Reloading your computations.
*** Each step can take some time to process. Please plan accordingly.
After the few steps above are completed, you will be able to do the following:
- Create a new override based on the CRM field
- Create a new signal with the new field
- Edit an existing customer fit tree to use the new field