Having difficulties loading the Sales Intelligence in Salesforce? Are you or some users getting prompted with an error message? Here's a troubleshooting guide.
1. If users see a blank page
- Please make sure the user was invited to your MadKudu account.
- If user is invited, ask them to disable ad-blocker and enable 3rd party cookie
- In Chrome browser, go to Settings, then search for cookies, and in the section "Cookies and other site data" make sure the option is either "allow all cookies" of "block third-party cookies in Incognito"
2. If users see "Insufficient Privileges"
Please make sure the Salesforce profiles associated with these users are enabled with the VisualForce page access.
- Go to Salesforce Setup, search Users and select Profiles.
- Select the user associated with the people who should see the MadKudu Sales Intelligence
- In the section “Enabled VisualForce Page Access” → click Edit, then add the VisualForce MadKudu Account Sales Intelligence. See more here: https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=000325936&type=1
3. If users see a blue page or spinner, are you using an ad blocker?
Ad blockers can impact negatively iFrames in Salesforce, in particular can prevent loading the Sales Intelligence iframe.
Please try disabling them on Salesforce and MadKudu
4. If users see "This record is hiding from us"
- Are you using a Salesforce Sandbox? Is this sandbox using different account/lead/contact IDs as your production instance? If so please install the Sales Intelligence module on a sandbox using the same IDs or install it in your production instance.
- If the error persists please reach out to us with this message.
5. If you're facing a persistent issue or another issue not listed here
If this is happening for all accounts
- Please make sure the VisualForce page is correctly installed following the installation instruction: https://support.madkudu.com/hc/en-us/articles/7130788647437-Installing-MadKudu-Sales-Intelligence-in-Salesforce
- In particular, verify the APEX code of the VisualForce page
If still no solution, don't despair, we're here to help
Please reach out to our support team via this request form. You can usually expect an answer within a business day. You can use the following message template (filling out what you know, it's ok to not have all info :) )
We have the Sales Intelligence installed in our Salesforce and some accounts show the error XXX. Here is more information
- Screenshot of the error
What is super helpful would be to include the error in the console: right-click in the module, then click "Inspect" and go to "Console" tab, screenshot the total browser page.
- List of some Salesforce Account /Lead/contact ID where this error is showing
- Salesforce user ID / email of the person seeing this error:
- Salesforce role of this person
- Browser (Chrome, Safari, Explorer...)
- Our Salesforce Admin contact details you can reach out to:
We're here to help!